Committed to the Health of Children near Scranton
Is our practice right for you? Take a look at our new patient check list and decide.
At Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania, we are committed to helping all of our patients achieve their health goals in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our number one priority is the health of your child. Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania is able to blend the latest in health information technology, our years of pediatric experience and genuine compassion to deliver the finest medical care available for your child.
Our practice consists of…
- Five board certified pediatricians and two physician’s assistants, all highly trained and compassionate in the care of infants, children and adolescents
- Dedicated nursing and office staff, with countless years of pediatric experience, to help partner with families in the care of their children
As a large group practice, we offer
- Extended weekday hours, as well as weekend care on Saturdays and Sundays (so urgent care and ER visits are rarely needed)
- Well visits on weeknights and weekends (to allow you more flexibility in your family schedule)
- Complete electronic medical records, that allows our physicians and staff access to your child’s health information at all times
- Access to our patient portal where you may go online to retrieve needed health records and request appointments, refill prescriptions and contact our staff when it is most convenient for you
- Scheduling for visits up to 6 months in advance