Quality Pediatric Care in Scranton, PA
Welcome to Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania
At Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania, we are committed to helping all of our patients achieve their health goals in a collaborative and supportive environment. Our number one priority is the health of your child. Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania is able to blend the latest in health information technology, our years of pediatric experience and genuine compassion to deliver the finest medical care available for your child. We offer a variety of pediatric services for your child including physicals, autism screening, asthma evaluation, flu shots, quick sick acute hours, and more.
Call (570) 346-1464 to schedule an appointment with Pediatrics of Northeastern Pennsylvania today.
Covid-19 Vaccine and Testing
- Pfizer Covid Vaccine Available and Strongly Recommended. Open to all PA residents 6 months older. Register Now (established patients do not need to register, just call for an appointment).
- Covid Booster Shots are now available for children 5-11 years old. Schedule your vaccination by calling 570-346-1464.
- View Our Office Policy regarding COVID
- Pfizer Covid Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Covid Testing Covid PCR testing is available through our office for our patients by appointment only. Testing can be done for those who are symptomatic, exposed or need testing for clearance for a medical procedure. Unfortunately, we are attending to a wave of ill children at this time and cannot accommodate testing for travel, entertainment or other nonmedical reasons. Testing sites for those issues can be found at the PA Dept of Health's web site.
|Pay Your Bill Online|
News & Events
- It’s Almost Time For Flu Shots Again! - Please reach out now to schedule your annual Flu Shot! Drive through clinics return on...
- Polio Case in Rockland County. Reminder – Schedule Your Child’s Vaccine. - A case of polio has recently been reported in an unvaccinated individual from Rockland County,...
- Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are now available for children 6 months up. - Our vaccination of 6 mo to 5-year-olds is in full swing! COVID-19 vaccine has been approved...